Masita Paradise

Where the sand meets the beach

Thursday, April 13, 2006

More about me!

I should start by saying that I am not from the USA and that my grammar, as well as my spelling might suck big time. If you are actually entertained and don't mind please keep on reading.

Things about me:

I am single. I am 25 and originally from the Dominican Republic. I speak english and spanish and love french. I am currently living in NYC. I work in the non-profit sector making close to nothing and depression arrives every other Thursday when I actually get paid less than what Uncle Sam takes in Taxes.

I am an avid reader, but I mostly read in Spanish. I have my favorites, but I am an equal opportunity reader. I read everything. Things such as newspapers, magazines, books, comics,blogs to electronic manuals.

I watch way too much TV and go way to much to the movies. By the way, did you guys know that movies are now $11 freaking dollars in NYC? One must be so selective.

I am in the process of losing weight. But hey please keep on calling me masita. I have two tattoos, people are always surprised to find out.
Must people first think that I am either a hardcore church going young woman or a serious boring gal. That is until they actually get to talk to me and learn to understand what I say. Oh, that reminds me of the heavy Dominican accent that I do possess. I promise to blog something on audio for your pleasure.

Anyway, I decided to start to write my feelings for everyone to read because someone's blog (rudecactus.com) actually inspired me. He might never know it, but perhaps sharing my crazy feelings might actually make me understand things better.

This is all for now. More to come!
Masita

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Rude Cactus said…

    Hey there. Thanks for the kind words. I truly appreciate it. I hope you enjoy this whole blogging gig as much as I do :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home